Friday, March 27, 2009


It's so nice to be able to see people & speak to them personally, face to face- to be able to help them select, or just chat about the different clothes I carry.
I had one such lovely experience just the other night- a customer; Emma who requested to pick-up her purchase because she needed to travel shortly afterwards. 
While we were chatting, Emma told me about some previous purchases she had made, specifically in reference to her 'favourites' my ele-ahbaant designs  
great for chubby bubs- no elastic marks cutting into delicate skin.
So nice to get some feedback on what I do- 
I've attached the follow up email I received along with a photo of Emma's son, check out those gorgeous thighs :)


"Thanks Melissa. I am very happy with my purchases. I wrapped up my friend's present last night and it all looked beautiful. And the cowboy pants are the cutest.

Best Regards,
Emma"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin